Replica Bocci LED Pendant Light 14.7 Clear Crystal
In Stock Unavailable
SKU : FOS-PN1407
Free Shipping when you spend 99 or more.
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping
Estimated delivery between and .
Free Shipping & Return
Money back guarantee
Fast & reliable support
This is a low voltage chandelier; each individual pendant is an articulated cast glass sphere with a frosted cylindrical void that houses a 1.5 watt LED lamp.
Popular residential and commercial applications include hanging above tables in dining rooms and restaurants, accessory lighting for living room and bath, atmospheric lighting in kitchens and bedrooms, and using multiple chandeliers to create impactful installations in public spaces.
The round, brushed nickel canopy is 8” (203mm) in diameter and 1.3” (32mm) deep. The pendants come standard with 10’ (3m) of coaxial cable. Additional cable lengths are available in increments of 10’ (3m) up to 120’ (36m) for special requests.
The 14.7 uses strain relief connections, which allow the pendant lengths to be adjusted on site.
- Available Sizes: Diameter 10cm x Height 10cm
- Canopy Size: Diameter 50.8cm x Height 5.3cm
- Available Colours: Clear
- Material: Crystal and Iron
- Globe: 7 x 1.5w LED included
- Cord Colour: Clear
- Cord Length: Cords at 3m lengths, additional lengths can be ordered via a Salesperson. Cords can be present at required lengths also
- Canopy Colour: Brushed Nickel
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Voltage: 12V
- Globe Base: G4
- Designer: Omer Arbel
- Design House: Bocci
- Handling gloves included to avoid fingerprints during installation
- Installation manual included
This product is a premium replica made from the highest quality materials. The product has been rigorously tested for quality control, throughout each stage of the production process.
Disclaimer: Products are not manufactured or approved by, or affiliated with the original designers or manufacturers. This product may slightly vary from the image provided.
Complete your projectWe thought you may also be interested in...