Replica George Nelson Bubble Apple Pendant Light
In Stock Unavailable
SKU : FOS-GN6017
Free Shipping when you spend 200 or more. More Details
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping
Estimated delivery between and .
Free Shipping & Return
Money back guarantee
Fast & reliable support
The George Nelson Bubble Lamp series was first developed by Nelson in 1947 and were produced by Howard Miller in 1952. These unique pendant lights were designed by Nelson to eliminate glare, offering a diffused light by constructing the lamp using taut plastic over a steel wire-frame. The result is a balanced, warm glow of light.
The entire George Nelson Bubble Lamp Series is now part of a permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Available Size: SmallΦ30cm Cord:150cm; MediumΦ40cm Cord:150cm; Large Φ50cmH33cm Cord:150cm
- Available Colours: White
- Material: Polymer coccoon covering
- Globe: Not Included but compatible with any LED globe
- Cord Length: 150cm - Can be shortened to suit
- Cord Colour: White
- Lamp Holder Colour: White
- Voltage: 240V
- Globe Base: E27
- Designer: George Nelson
- Installation manual included
This product is a premium replica made from the highest quality materials. The product has been rigorously tested for quality control, throughout each stage of the production process.
Complete your projectWe thought you may also be interested in...